SPE Stage II Short Block
SPE has been developing this engine from day one of release. Our engines our second to none & we have developed products and operations specifically for the 6.7 engine platform. We currently hold the fuel only record for the 6.7 engine at almost 1800 RWHP. SPE stands behind every engine we build.
- SPE/Carrillo H Beam Rods (balanced within 1 gram)
- Cryogenic Treated Hardware
- Front cover
- Blue Print Sheet
- Bore and Hone with Torque Plate
- Cylinder Block Decked to an RA15 finish (mirror like)
- Crankshaft and gear tig welded
- Camshaft Timing Gear broach pinned
- Rotating Assembly Balanced (All components weight matched prior)
Standard New Components Included:
- OEM Pistons
- TriArmor Main Bearings
- TriArmor Rod Bearings
- SPE hardware (treated)
- Ontork Head studs
- Ontork Main studs
- Front cover
Many more options available including:
- Teflon Dry coating - Bearings, Cam
- Ceramic coatings, pistons, valves, etc
- SPE 5k+ lifters and adjusted length pushrod set upgrade
- SPE Lifter bodies
- SPE Billet oil pump gear
- SPE Big boost piston rings – for applications above 1000hp and or 60PSI
- Fluidampr harmonic balance
- Billet glow plugs deletes
- High RPM rocker stud kits
- Upgraded cam shaft
- Valve springs packages
All NEW engines start with a NEW Ford bare block & a raw crank.
**SPE will handle all shipping arrangements if you'd like. Please contact us prior to ordering to set-up shipping.
Item must be shipped by truck freight and cost is not included in the price.
This item has a core charge. Cores received that are damaged beyond repair will have core charge denied on new crate engine builds.
Please contact us to verify build times.