ITEM CURRENTLY OUT OF STOCK. ESTIMATED SHIP DATE 8/27. ITEM MAY SHIP SOONER. ORDERS PLACED WILL BE GIVEN PRIORITY & THIS SHIPMENT DATE MAY CONTINUE TO CHANGE BASED ON ORDERS RECEIVED.
Hot Side Pipe
Direct fit aluminum hot side pipe designed to fit the 2011-2020 6.7L Powerstroke Diesel.
- Direct fit for the 2011-2020 6.7L Powerstroke
- Mandrel bent, heavy wall aluminum tubing
- Larger pipe size
- Available in polished for a clean, sleek look
- Billet 3” turbo adapter with a thick 5mm o-ring unlike the competition
- Eliminates leak-prone factory o-ring
- Designed to work with factory and aftermarket turbo kits including most non-vgt applications
5-ply silicone couplers— stronger, more durable than the factory design
- Easy installation allowing even a novice to install
- NO TUNING REQUIRED!
SPE has engineering and brutally tested our new Hot Side Intercooler pipe for your 6.7L Powerstroke. We waited to offer our customers the strongest & most modular design possible.
Engineering started with the compressor outlet. SPE developed a billet 3” adapter that seals to the turbo via a 5mm o-ring. The thick o-ring allows for a consistent seal as temperatures fluctuate with rises and falls (unlike others on the market). The outlet also retains the factory snap/quick connect ring for ease of installation.
The SPE mandrel bent 3” intercooler pipe is made of a thick wall T6 aluminum. The SPE Hot Side Pipe was bent with the least amount of angles as possible. This design reduces restrictions in flow and creates a more esthetically pleasing product.
This kit also includes 2 5-ply silicone couplers. The flex coupler (for the intercooler side) is reinforced with a metal right giving the coupler even more strength. Also includes are 4 t-bolt clamps.
- 1- Billet aluminum adapter (black anodized)
- 1- 3” mandrel bent intercooler pipe
- 1- 5mm o-ring
- 2- 5-ply silicone couplers
- 4- T-bolt clamps
- 1- Detailed instructions
Fits Standard Pick-Ups and Cab & Chassis for the following years:
- 2011 F250/F350/F450/F550 6.7L Powerstroke
- 2012 F250/F350/F450/F550 6.7L Powerstroke
- 2013 F250/F350/F450/F550 6.7L Powerstroke
- 2014 F250/F350/F450/F550 6.7L Powerstroke
- 2015 F250/F350/F450/F550 6.7L Powerstroke
- 2016 F250/F350/F450/F550 6.7L Powerstroke
- 2017 F250/F350/F450/F550 6.7L Powerstroke
- 2018 F250/F350/F450/F550 6.7L Powerstroke
- 2019 F250/F350/F450/F550 6.7L Powerstroke
- 2020 F250/F350/F450/F550 6.7L Powerstroke