SPE Motorsport - Motorsports R&D Technician
SPE Motorsport is a highly regarded performance parts manufacturer in the motorsports industry. We are currently seeking a motivated and experienced full-time Motorsports Technician to join our winning team. If you have a passion for motorsports and want to be part of a team that stays ahead of the competition, this is the dream job for you.
- Tailor the execution of each build order to meet SPE Motorsport requirements with efficiency and accuracy.
- Conduct comprehensive diagnostic assessments using advanced scan tools
- Execute tasks based on current skill level and capabilities, delivering high-quality workmanship.
- Maintain comprehensive documentation of work performed on repair orders, maintaining accuracy and completeness.
- Foster effective communication with the designated team leads, promptly reporting any adjustments or additional work.
- Conduct road tests as necessary or collaborate with the team lead to ensure optimal performance.
- Undertake additional duties as assigned by the team lead, supporting the smooth operation of the team.
- Vehicle Testing and documentation, including conducting vehicle testing for prototype products and documenting findings and results.
- Fitment testing and troubleshooting, which includes performing fitment testing of prototype products on various car makes and models and, identifying and troubleshooting issues, making necessary adjustments and repairs to ensure optimal performance.
- Attend multiple race events per year and actively support customer & company race cars, contributing to their success.
- Expertise: Possess a deep understanding of high-performance combustion engines.
- Attention to Detail: Identify flaws or potential errors in products that may cause damage.
- Organizing: Handle multiple activities simultaneously, effectively use resources, and arrange information in a helpful manner.
- Time Management: Value time and complete tasks efficiently and effectively.
- Order of Operations: Complete tasks in a directed manner to minimize the risk of mistakes.
- Team Collaboration: Thrive in a team-oriented environment, working well with others towards common goals.
Experience & Qualifications:
- 3-5 years of experience as an Automotive Technician/Mechanic.
- Advanced knowledge of vehicle electrical and mechanical systems.
- Valid driver's license.
Benefits & Compensation:
- Compensation: Varies based on experience.
- Employee discount.
- Health insurance.
- Paid time off.
- Paid holidays.
If you are passionate about the world of motorsports and want to join an elite team, apply now by sending your resume to email@example.com!